Kick off!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is it. This will be your source of insight into the production of YEAR ONE - the first SciFi Epic to ever come out of Sweden. We're a very small group of creatives that have been working on and of to realize my vision (Hey, I'm the director!) of the world of YEAR ONE. I had the vision for the first time thirteen years ago when I wrote the first draft of the story. Back then we where close to getting it produced but putting together the financing for such a huge project proved to be impossible. Enter the digital era. I was running my own production company doing promos and visual effects and one day I decided it was time to put all these new tools to the test. The result will gradually be displayed on this blog.

Stay alive,
Martin Munthe


1 Responses to “Kick off!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'll be back! For more. And then some...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3